The law office offers a wide range of services connected with legal representation of business entities. The main idea thereof is to lessen legal risks of their clients and select optimal forms of business.
The law office:
- serves corporate aspects of commercial law companies, i.e. meetings of shareholders, annual general meetings and sessions of the supervisory board;
- serves commercial law companies and sole proprietors with current legal representation, incl. negotiating and preparing agreements within the scope of both commercial and civil law;
- founds, joins and transforms commercial law companies;
- investigates companies (due diligence);
- takes privatisation proceedings of companies owned by the state treasury ;
- represents both debtors and creditors in both bankruptcy and recovery proceedings.